- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your consumption of materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that all information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- All content on this Site is owned by or licensed to us (with exception of third party referenced content). This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of your respective municipality.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of online visitors and pledge our best efforts to that end. In general, you can visit the Site on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing anything about yourself.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, email address, phone number, physical address, and shipping address
- your user ID and password
We do not store credit card information. This information is handled by a secure payment processor.
We will not disclose your information to any third party without your permission. We may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service.
Our hosting provider automatically recognizes each visitor’s domain name but does not automatically collect personally identifiable information.
In order to provide a more comprehensive and useful site, the Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.